If you are struggling with addiction, one of the best steps you can take is to seek out a recovery program. However, that can be difficult because you might lose autonomy. It can be hard to take care of family members, work or attend school while also attending a recovery program. This is why an intensive outpatient program may benefit you. It allows you to keep control of your time on your terms while attending a recovery program. Avedis Recovery offers an intensive outpatient program in Los Angeles that is sure to fit your needs.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program
There are many benefits of an intensive outpatient program or an IOP. Three of those benefits include the following:
- Our outpatient program is personalized to fit your needs. During the intake process, Avedis Recovery will help to define your needs and individualize your intensive outpatient program to your needs.
- Support your family and receive their support. One of the most helpful parts of our outpatient program is that you can still support family members at home. They can, in turn, support your process by allowing you to practice what you’ve learned in a real-world capacity.
- Outpatient care can fit your school or work schedule. An outpatient program with Avedis Recovery allows you to attend school or work part-time around your care schedule. This will enable you to continue your life without putting anything on hold.
These three benefits of an IOP in Los Angeles can help you adjust to your new life changes in an environment on your terms. When you get the care you need, you can better incorporate your new sober life into your daily practice.
More Benefits of an IOP in Los Angeles
There are more than just those three benefits of an outpatient program. Some additional benefits of an intensive outpatient program in Los Angeles may include the following:
- Gives you space to build on skills you have learned in individual therapy
- Get help from close friends and family in the home
- Build community with others in group therapy
- Find resources from individual and group therapy
- Convenient location in Los Angeles area
The benefits of an IOP in Los Angeles may not be immediately noticeable, but given time, you may find that outpatient care gives you so many options for your care.
Qualities of an Intensive Outpatient Program in Los Angeles
The qualities that make an excellent outpatient program also include facility amenities. At Avedis Recovery, the program amenities are comprehensive. Some of the program and facility amenities include the following:
- Outpatient programs
- Personalized programs
- Programs to help with specific addictions
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy program
- Cognitive-behavioral program
- Dialectical behavior therapy program
- Aftercare options
- 12-step options
- An accredited and professional staff
- Evidence-based treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Nutrition guidance
- State-of-the-art facility
As you can see, many types of programs and therapy options make a good outpatient program genuinely great. With Avedis Recovery, you can progress through the entire continuum of care and learn more about how to cope with new changes in your life. Our personalized plans can help you get the most out of any of the above programs.
Seek an Intensive Outpatient Program in Los Angeles With Avedis Recovery
If you are seeking outpatient care, Avedis Recovery can help you. Our professional staff understands the complicated care needed for addiction recovery. Our experienced therapists will work with your to individualize your program. Call us at 833.514.0579 to learn more about the benefits of an intensive outpatient program today. It’s not too late to make the changes you need to meet your successful, sober self.